In the process of buying a business, what points should I pay attention to?
- Keep an eye on the rent and its renewal date
- What is the purpose of this business?
- Is the lease term longer than seven years or shorter than seven years?
- How much does the business premium cost?
What are the types of domestic abuse?
Domestic abuse is defined by the Government as any incident or pattern of incidents involving controlling, coercive or threatening behavior, violence, or abuse between intimate partners or family members, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.
This can encompass but is not limited to the following types of abuse:
Can the UK send a large number of asylum seekers to Rwanda?
Courts are challenging plans by the UK government to send some asylum seekers to Rwanda. Rwanda’s human rights record has been questioned by critics, who claim the measures will reduce the number of people crossing the English Channel.
Rwanda’s asylum plan: what is it?
Asylum seekers arriving in the UK will be sent to Rwanda on a one-way ticket to claim asylum. It is possible for them to be granted refugee status in Rwanda. If not, they may apply to settle there on other grounds or seek asylum in a “safe third country”. By deterring people from crossing the English Channel on small boats, the government says it will deter people from entering the country illegally, dangerously, or unnecessary. Since the policy was announced on 14 April, the number of people crossing has not decreased. More than 33,500 people have already used this route to come to the UK this year, the highest figure since records began.
If I want to check a UK law firm’s legitimacy, what should I do?
- The first step is to check the website of that law firm.
- Make sure the law firms’ reviews are positive.
- Be sure to check the law firm’s address, email address, and phone number
- Finally, check the solicitors regulation authority website (https://bit.ly/3DzRMY2), which verifies any UK lawyer and their website.
Contact Us- 00 44 771 771 2993
00 44 20 4509 9118
firstname.lastname@example.org: Suite 207
80 Scrubs Lane,
Cham solicitors:Cham solicitors & B A International Solicitors are trading names of B A International Solicitors Ltd, and is authorised and regulated by SRA to practice as a registered solicitors/ legal firm in England and Wales in the UK under reference SRA No. 804018. Company No. 12198768.